Ayurvedic Yoga Mat
Ayurvedic Yoga Mat is made from 100 % organic cotton fabric that has been specially treated with medicinal herbs to impart not only medicinal properties but also beautiful hues to the textiles. Processed in 48 various medical herbs & spices. Premium quality. Handloom made.
! A comfortable organic Bag for carrying an Ayurvedic Yoga Mat is included in the kit.
Ingredients for Dye : Red sandal wopod, Basil, Turmeric, Indigo, Aloe vera, Deodar, Wild basil, Rama thulasi, Chittaratha, Hibiscus rosa, Long pepper, Mace, Nutmeg, Star anise, Black cardamom, Henna, Neem, Vetiver, Ashokam, Adalodakam, Licorice, Kasturimanjal, Pomegrantes, Natural organic rubber latex.
Benefits of using Ayurvedic Yoga Mat
- Ayurvedic Yoga Mat is organic, sustainable and biodegradable.
- The skin received the medicinal benefits of these herbs through the contact with Ayurvedic Yoga Mat.
- Practicing on Ayurvedic Yoga Mat can improve the health of patients suffering from such diseases as diabetes, skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis, Leprosy, allergies, body acne, head ache, Sleeplessness, hypertension, anaemia, arthritis, rheumatism, respiratory conditions, such as asthma etc.
- Has anti-microbial, antiinflammatory properties
- Ayurvedic Yoga Mat can further be used as energy booster, mood enhancer, and blood purification and cooling.
- Ayurvedic Yoga Mat is the best decision for meditation.
- Suitable for adults and children
70 cm x 200 cm, ensures comfort for men and women of all shapes and sizes.
Back surface provides excellent slip resistant advantage grips the floor to prevent injuries and provides stability during stretching and toning workout routines
where can be used At home, gym or outside.
Its production does not add up to environment pollution. Organically grown crops for Ayurvedic Yoga Mat fabrics improve the fertility of the soil by promoting the development of earthworms and above ground arthropods. Thus, organic fields accommodate a greater variety of plants, animals and microorganisms and uphold biodiversity in the area.
Instructions for care
It is very important to follow the correct care instructions during washing or dry cleaning the Ayurvedic Yoga Mat. This should be washed separately with bleach free detergent.
You can read more about the material from which the Ayurvedic Yoga Mat is made here