Medicine & Cosmetics
Main ingredient: dried powdered Moringa leaves.
Moringa may stop the dilation of retinal vessels, prevent the thickening of capillary membranes, inhibit retinal dysfunction.
It also contains eyesight-improving properties thanks to its high antioxidant levels. Because of the improved circulation and the healing antioxidants that are buzzing through your body when consumed Moringa is known to improve the sexual function of both men and women.
The natural vitamin C in Moringa oil boosts collagen, helping reduce fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin. The nutrient-and vitamin-rich, its antioxidants, antibacterial, and nourishing properties also help in skin care.
Moringa can lower Cholesterol. Having high cholesterol has been linked to an increased risk of heart disease.
Indications for Moringa Oleifera:
General eye health
Skin health General heart ailments Tonic for improving sexual power
Moringa Oleifera can be used separately as home care medicine or in addition to the following Ayurvedic Procedures to achieve the best results:
How Does Ayurvedic Medicine Work?
Ancient Indian medical system is based on natural and holistic approaches to promote physical and mental health, it takes into account bio-individuality and a patient’s entire body-mind-spirit connection. Ayurvedic medicine helps to balance all doshas and increase body’s ability to resist and recover from diseases.
Ayurvedic medicines focus on treating the root cause of disease and restoring balance throughout the whole body. Since ayurvedic medicines have natural ingredients they don't have any side-effect.
- Don’t use Ayurvedic medicine to postpone seeing a doctor about a medical problem.
- If you have a health condition, talk with our doctor before using Ayurvedic products.
- If you’re pregnant or nursing, be sure to consult your or your child’s doctor.
- If you are on any traditional treatment then consult your physician prior using any ayurvedic medicine. Make sure that your ayurvedic treatment coordinates with the complementary treatment plan.
- Tell your doctor about any complementary or integrative health approaches you use. Give them a full picture of what you do to manage your health. This will help ensure coordinated and safe care.