Medicine & Cosmetics
Main ingredients: Manjishta (Indian madder), vatasunka (banyan tree buds), Raktha chandana (red sandalwood).
Manjishta supports skin health
- Helps in reducing uneven pigmentation and improving complexion, promotes clear, radiant skin
- Helps in deep detoxification and blood purification without any side effect
- Assists in liver and kidney function and purification
- Helps in neutralizing free radical
- It is a fantastic first line of defense to keeping pitta in balance
- Antioxidant for boosting the immune system
Banyan Tree buds help to heal skin abscesses
Rakta Chandana or the red sandalwood is one of the finest ingredients for your skin which is primarily used for skin care and beauty purposes
- It is very effective in reducing blemishes and treating acne
- Helps in the removal of sun tan and dullness because of its cooling properties
- This powder has a cooling and calming effect to the skin that allows full relaxation
Indications for Mohini Choornam: Improves skin textures and complexation Makes skin fair and smoother
Mohini Choornam can be used separately as home care medicine or in addition to the following Ayurvedic Procedures to achieve the best results:
How Does Ayurvedic Medicine Work?
Ancient Indian medical system is based on natural and holistic approaches to promote physical and mental health, it takes into account bio-individuality and a patient’s entire body-mind-spirit connection. Ayurvedic medicine helps to balance all doshas and increase body’s ability to resist and recover from diseases.
Ayurvedic medicines focus on treating the root cause of disease and restoring balance throughout the whole body. Since ayurvedic medicines have natural ingredients they don't have any side-effect.
- Don’t use Ayurvedic medicine to postpone seeing a doctor about a medical problem.
- If you have a health condition, talk with our doctor before using Ayurvedic products.
- If you’re pregnant or nursing, be sure to consult your or your child’s doctor.
- If you are on any traditional treatment then consult your physician prior using any ayurvedic medicine. Make sure that your ayurvedic treatment coordinates with the complementary treatment plan.
- Tell your doctor about any complementary or integrative health approaches you use. Give them a full picture of what you do to manage your health. This will help ensure coordinated and safe care.