Medicine & Cosmetics
Main ingredient: Menthol
Menthol has pain-relieving properties when applied topically. It is particularly beneficial in alleviating the pain associated with minor musculoskeletal problems such as arthritis, sprains or muscle cramps.
Menthol and methyl salicylate are known as counterirritants. They work by causing the skin to feel cool and then warm. These feelings on the skin subsidies the feeling of the aches/pains deeper in your muscles, joints and tendons.
Indications for Mentholepam:
Mentholepam can be used separately as home care medicine or in addition to the following Ayurvedic Procedures to achieve the best results:
How Does Ayurvedic Medicine Work?
Ancient Indian medical system is based on natural and holistic approaches to promote physical and mental health, it takes into account bio-individuality and a patient’s entire body-mind-spirit connection. Ayurvedic medicine helps to balance all doshas and increase body’s ability to resist and recover from diseases.
Ayurvedic medicines focus on treating the root cause of disease and restoring balance throughout the whole body. Since ayurvedic medicines have natural ingredients they don't have any side-effect.
- Don’t use Ayurvedic medicine to postpone seeing a doctor about a medical problem.
- If you have a health condition, talk with our doctor before using Ayurvedic products.
- If you’re pregnant or nursing, be sure to consult your or your child’s doctor.
- If you are on any traditional treatment then consult your physician prior using any ayurvedic medicine. Make sure that your ayurvedic treatment coordinates with the complementary treatment plan.
- Tell your doctor about any complementary or integrative health approaches you use. Give them a full picture of what you do to manage your health. This will help ensure coordinated and safe care.